Azka’s no. 1 favorite food is Pizza. Next is macaroni and cheese. And third, tortilla with cheese. Basically anything with….cheese. Makanan Indonesianya manaaa😦
- 2 1/4 teaspoon (1 package) instant dry active yeast
- 1 cup warm water (if it’s too hot, the yeast won’t work)
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 3 cups bread flour, or as needed (of it’s too sticky, add more flour)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Add the water, yeast, sugar, and a 1/2 cup of the flour into a mixing bowl. Stir well and let sit for 20 minutes. It will get bubbly.
- Add olive oil, salt, and 2 cups of the flour, and mix with a wooden spoon until it’s together enough to turn out on to a lightly floured work surface to knead.
- Knead for about 10 minutes, while adding more flour a little at a time, to produce a soft, elastic and slightly sticky dough. Do not add too much flour, just enough to keep it from sticking to the work surface as you knead.
- Form the dough into a ball and place in a large oiled bowl. Drizzle a few drops of oil and coat the top of dough to prevent the surface from becoming dry.
- Cover with a kitchen towel and place in a warm spot for 2 hours, or until the dough doubles in size.
- Punch down the dough and divide into 2 balls and place in large zip lock plastic bags and refrigerate overnight (or you can use after 1 hour divided)
- When ready to use, remove from fridge, and let the dough come up to room temperature before using.
- Bake 375 F for 20 – 25 minutes
For topping, create as you like it…! We use the simple ingredients, with salmon can, frozen spinach, Cabot cheese (Halal cheese!), and store-bought pasta sauce. I made this when we ran out of fresh foods, so…yes, cans and frozen foods really help!😀