I made this quiche several times and never get bored at it…!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (both green and white parts)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tuna can, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- a pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 can evaporated milk (12 Oz)
- 1 ready-made pie crust (9 inch)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Put the ready-made pie crust on the pie plate (make sure to put some holes with your fork) and oven for 10 minutes. Meanwhile,
- Place spinach in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally until soft. Drain off any remaining liquid (or you can just microwave it). Stir in green onions, eggs, cottage cheese and Cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 50 – 60 minutes (until the eggs are set).
- Enjoy with your favorite tomato or chilly sauce!